so, I saw this picture of Pixie Lott & K-pop boyband Big bang on internet.
Only thing catched my eyes was what Pixie Lott is wearing on the head.
The picture was not big enough to see the detail but I knew what that is!
It was in the Japanese Magazine,
Famous Japanese model "Maswaka Tsubasa" was wearing it,
And my Favorite model "Suzuki Emi" was wearing it!
I was like "OMG THAT IS THE MUST!!!"
it is a Japanese product ( It's from the japanese brand "CA4LA" )
it is very expensive, and you cannot find it in Canada.
.....oh yea canada..
So I decided to make one !
What you need:
- Hair Band that you don't use Anymore ( or very simple plastic Hair Band)
- 2 Large Clips around 5cm(2 inch) long
- very tiny elastic hair bands (I prefer white)
- Fake pearls ( I broke old& cheap pearl necklace i don't use anymore)
- Candle & Needle
1. This is the hairband I bought from Ardene.. it was 3 for $10 or something.
Of course i bought it without even trying on.
It looked cute before i try , but when I tried on, the Ribbon was on the most awkward place ever.
Like SUPER AWKWARD.
it was like i was walking on the street and the ribbon fell on my head from nowhere.
I ended up never wearing it..
Whatever, When you cut thr end of it and take off the fabric part,
you will see the plastic hair band.
take that out.
Or you can just use the simple hair band you have or buy one.
I am just too cheap to buy one.
2. Unfold the clip straight.
Make it as straight as you can.
but don't try too hard to make it perfectly straight.
if it's like a picture, that's okay.
3. Thread one Pearl on the middle, and fold the clip like the picture above.
Then fold the clip like a cat ear shape.
I know. by now you will be like 'wtf this looks soo stupid'
but hold on, it will look less stupid at the end.
4. Coil a elastic band around the clip like the picture above.
Make it Tight as possible.
5. bring it right next to the pearl.
This will hold the pearl on the right place.
6. Do same thing on the other side of the pearl.
Now the pearl has no where to escape!! Tahahah!
7. Keep doing this until you get ...
leave 1~1.5 cm at the ends.
7. Make two of it !
8.Mark where you want to place this two pearl ears.
Compare well so that it goes right place.
If you do this roughly, it will be another new awkward hair band..
9. Heat up the needle for 5-7 seconds and push it to where you marked.
It will make a hole very easily.
If your hair band is not plastic or heat resistance..... well...............too bad.
10. Place the ears on right position, and roll the ends so it doesn't hurt your scalp.
It is not so easy to make this.... it takes time!
It took me like and hour and a half.
But Hey, isn't this so unique??
I think this is not only for grown ups, but for your baby princess, it will be SUPER CUTE!